Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I don't feel right! I feel like I'm leaking!

Should I update my blog? No, there is too much, I will sum up:

-Came home in desperation for a job
-Working at interstate makes me wish I didn't have a job
-Went to NYC with my cousins and saw WICKED while nursing a bad sunburn
-I LOVE my nieces and nephews. Like seriously, they can be so annoying but I love them to death!
-Still don't have a life (as reminded by my parents every so often)
-My lovely computer crashed and (mostly because I was being so pathetic) a friend managed to fix most of it for me
-Found out that graduating in April is gonna be tough...::dies::
-I spent pretty much every weekend at my sisters' house cause they are far more fun than my parents (love my parents, just don't want to live with them)
-Going back to Utah in about 2 weeks... ta da!
-I'm turning 24 (yes, 2-4) in about a month...when did that happen? And why do I still not have a life?
-Bought a book called "The GRE Test for Dummies". And no, I'm not kidding. I'm about 1/3 of the way through it.

And that's my summer....in a wrap ;)

2 comments:

  1. 2 weeks yeah I can't wait for you to come home! (Well back to Utah.) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe!! good luck graduating in April! hope its not as tough as it looks. :\ I'm stressed out about school as well, Does it get better?? lol Planning your bday vid ;) I'm sooo slow I hope I can get it donne in time!! Wish I had a sis I could go to when the parents get frustrating! lucky :p

    ReplyDelete